Why Choose B20 Bioheat from Cubby Oil?
Date: January 21, 2019
Want to serve your country, help the planet, save money, and add jobs to the economy – just by heating your home?
Switch to Bioheat® fuel!
Bioheat is a cleaner, greener alternative to traditional home heating oil – and Cubby Oil has plenty of it on hand to keep you warm this winter.
Don’t know much about Bioheat? Here are some basics:
- You don’t need to make any changes to your furnace, boiler or storage tank to use Bioheat. In fact, your equipment will be glad you made the switch (see fact #4 below).
- Bioheat is a blend of ultra-low sulfur heating oil (ULSHO) and Biodiesel – a renewable energy resource made in America from a combination of natural organic oils. A Bioheat blend is named by the percentage of biodiesel it contains – for example, B5 is five percent Biodiesel. Cubby sells only B20 Bioheat – a premium, high performance blend that very few of our competitors offer.
- Fuel-grade Bioheat is the only alternative fuel to have fully completed the health effects testing requirements of the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments. In fact, the B20 Bioheat that we sell produces fewer emissions than natural gas.
- Since Bioheat burns cleaner than regular heating oil, it causes less wear and tear on your heating equipment. That means a longer lifespan for your heating system, fewer furnaces and boilers in the landfill, and fewer emissions released into the atmosphere (Bioheat produces less nitrogen oxide [the stuff that causes smog when it’s burned]).
- Because Biofuel is produced domestically, you’ll reduce demand for foreign oil every time you fill your tank. You’ll also be taking part in an industry that pumps more than $1.5 billion into the economy, creating tens of thousands of jobs along the way!
Cubby offers Biofuel delivery to customers anywhere in our Massachusetts service area.
Go green this winter with Bioheat from Cubby Oil. Contact us today to become a Cubby Oil Bioheat customer! Serving the Boston, Somerville, Melrose, Malden and Cambridge areas.